15th Annual Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering & Technology Symposium and APBI Modernization Update
DRAFT PAPER DEADLINE - TODAY!!
Meeting the Army’s Transformational Needs
GVSETS & APBI Modernization Update provides the opportunity to personally network and share technical research to approximately 1,800 attendees.
Scientists and engineers from government, academia and industry are invited to submit papers for the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Michigan Chapter’s 15th Annual GVSETS & APBI Modernization Update, in coordination with The Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD).
NDIA is dedicated to enhancing warfighter capabilities. Technology solutions that bring operational capabilities can be developed by academia, industry, government, or a collaboration. Solving the capability gaps for our warfighter is growing in scope and challenge. Therefore, the focus of the 2023 Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering Technology Symposium (GVSETS) is partnering with industry, government, and academia to meet the Army's transformational needs.
GVSETS Technical Paper Topics
- Advanced Materials & Manufacturing
- Autonomy, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Digital Engineering / Systems Engineering
- Modeling Simulation and Software
- Modular Open Systems Architecture
- Power & Mobility
- March 20, 2023 - Draft Paper submission deadline *
- May 4, 2023 - Notification of acceptance
- June 17, 2023 - Final paper submission *
- August 1, 2023 - Final presentation submission *
- August 15, 2023 - Paper Presentation
*OPSEC review is required by all government authored/funded papers. Submit your OPSEC request today!!
August 15-17, 2023
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave
Novi, MI 48374