14th Annual GVSETS Call for Papers
August 16 – 18, 2022
Call for Papers is Closed
Paper Submission Deadline
Must be received by April 1, 2022
- Draft papers require a minimum of 5 pages. Abstracts will not be accepted.
- Papers should be complete to include background/motivation, supporting data, figures, tables, conclusions and references.
- Papers must demonstrate relevance to the ground vehicle development missions of the U.S. Army and/or U.S. Marine Corps (USMC).
- Papers must conform to the format provided in the Word or LaTeX templates.
- Papers SHOULD NOT be commercial in nature or have a marketing emphasis.
- Operations Security (OPSEC) requirements:
- All papers must be unclassified and releasable to the public.
- Papers authored/co-authored by government employees or that contain work funded by the government must go through the OPSEC approval process.
- Papers which require OPSEC must contain the “Distribution A” statement and OPSEC tracking number/date upon submission.
- Submissions imply the intent of at least one author to attend GVSETS and present the paper.
The selection criteria will include factors such as:
- Relevance to the ground systems domain
- Originality of work
- Clarity of expression
- Ease of reading
- Findings applicable and usable by others
- Well-stated objectives
- Conclusions answer objectives
- References complete
A Paper Template is Provided in Word and LaTeX:
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- 1-inch margins
- Title in capital letters using 14-point Arial
- Title followed by author(s) and their affiliation(s)
- Each line in the heading is centered
- Double space between the heading and beginning of the abstract
- Single space and center the abstract
- Double space between paragraphs in the body of the paper
- Graphical information or imagery is encouraged
- Minimum of 5 pages